Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Donation from Each Transaction to National Fallen Firefighters Foundation

This post is not really about buying or selling real estate. This is an announcement of the philanthropic commitment I am making through my business to support a cause that is near and dear to me, my family, and my friends.
As the son, grandson, nephew, cousin, and good friend of many firefighters, I have witnessed first hand the dedication and sacrifice these men and women make on a daily basis. While everyone else runs away from danger, these individuals constantly put their lives on the line to protect people, their pets, and their property. Firefighters are the epitome of selflessness, day in and day out putting their lives on line for their community. All the while, every firefighter you meet will tell you they have the greatest job in the world.
Unfortunately, even though they all feel it is a great job it comes with a huge amount of risk. When one of these brave individuals goes down in the line of duty, it often leaves their families in a difficult place, both emotionally and financially. This is why I have decided to dedicate a portion of my business to giving to an organization that gives back to families who have been struck by these unfortunate events.
I have decided to donate $250 of each transaction I am part (closings and referrals alike) to the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Their mission statement is as follows:
"OUR MISSION IS TO HONOR AND REMEMBER AMERICA'S FALLEN FIRE HEROES, TO PROVIDE RESOURCES TO ASSIST THEIR SURVIVORS IN REBUILDING THEIR LIVES, AND WORK WITHIN THE FIRE SERVICE COMMUNITY TO REDUCE FIREFIGHTER DEATHS AND INJURIES."
If you would like more information about this organization, please visit their website.
If you feel this is a worthy cause and would like to help me achieve my goal of donating $10,000 to this organization this year, please pass this along to your friends and family. Remember, this is for both closings and referrals, meaning they don't have to be local to my area, as working with Keller Williams, I can refer out to great agents all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment